As a member of the Human Resource Team responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: assistance with the recruitment and hiring process, HR functions and disciplinary issues; training and evaluating caregivers; mentoring and assessing caregivers in the field.
Based in our Forest Hills, PA. office. M-F daylight hours with occasional flexibility and local travel to client's homes to provide additional caregiver training, as needed. Salary is based on experience.
- Assist with CAREGiver training and retention activities
- Assist in coaching, counseling, and supervising CAREGivers
- Participate, as needed, in recruiting qualified candidates, screening, interviewing and hiring CAREGivers
- Experience working in a home care or in home health agency office is a plus.
- Experience as a PTA, COTA, LPN, or in training or supervising caregivers is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient in using technology
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Active PA driver's license and vehicle
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- 401 K Plan
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Staff Trainer - Home Care
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 21 Yost Blvd Suite 400. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 4126461257. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.