The world’s trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors is seeking an organized and outgoing person to join our Human Resource team and perform a variety of duties in the recruiting, screening, hiring, training, and retention of CAREGivers. The successful candidate will possess exceptional verbal and written communication, will be detail oriented, and able to perform in a fast paced, team environment. Experience in recruiting workers is preferred. Experience working in a home care or home health agency office is a plus. This is a full time position. The hours are 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday in our Forest Hills, PA. office, with occasional flexibility. The salary is based on experience,
- Actively participate in recruiting qualified candidates, screening, interviewing and hiring CAREGivers
- Assist in coaching, counseling, and supervising CAREGivers
- Assist with CAREGiver training and retention activities
- Experience recruiting is preferred.
- Experience working in a home care or in home health agency office is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient in using technology
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Active PA driver's license and vehicle
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- 401 K Plan
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 21 Yost Blvd Suite 400. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 4126461257. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.